Pearsons Estate Agents are delighted to announce the opening of their new office in the centre of Bishop’s Waltham. While the company already has a significant presence across southern Hampshire, this latest addition to the Pearsons network consolidates the company’s coverage of the popular Meon Valley area.
The Pearsons Bishop’s Waltham office will provide comprehensive sales and lettings services along with specialist support to deal with sale by auction, land acquisition, development (new homes), surveying, property and block management along with mortgages and financial advice.
The new Bishop’s Waltham office is run by a friendly team of property professionals with plenty of local knowledge.
• The team will be led by Debbie Passells, a Pearsons company director who has demonstrated her flair and passion for sales over many years of service.
• Polly Shinton is taking on the Sales Negotiator role. Polly is one of the ‘rising stars’ at Pearsons and brings talent, enthusiasm and fresh thinking to her work.
• Lynn Thompson is in charge of sales progression and administration, drawing on her extensive background in new homes, part exchange management and company administration. Lynn also has her finger on the local pulse, having lived in Bishop’s Waltham since childhood.
• Cliff Ciorra is taking care of the lettings side of the business and looks forward to helping landlords in Bishop’s Waltham and the wider area.
• Ian Spicer will be providing right-hand-man support to the sales team, drawing on his considerable experience.
• Graham Lock is the mortgage and protection consultant for the branch. As a specialist in residential mortgages, Graham is the perfect person to help and advise anyone wishing to move into the area.
Bishop’s Waltham itself is a great place to work and an even better place to live. The attractive country town has all of the old-world style and charm you could wish for along with modern amenities (including specialist shops, bars and cafés), local schools and doctors and excellent public transport options. If you are looking to buy or rent in rural Hampshire then please call in to the Pearsons Bishops Waltham office and let us help you find your perfect home in the country.